Thursday, January 24, 2013

50,000 Words Day 18

Names, names, names! I am sick of thinking of more first, middle and last names. Every time I think I have a long enough list, then I run out of names. You don't think about this kind of stuff until you start writing. You need first names for women, children, men, last names for everyone and often a middle name. It is hard to keep track of so, I have lists of families to keep them correctly configured. Anyways, I completed my words for the day. Finished up one of the hanging chads that I had and it is late. My count for today was 2103 and I am too tired to give you a total but it is more than yesterday and my computer keeps acting up, freezing or the mouse gets lost. So I am shutting it down without giving you the figure but it is more then 32,000, that I know. so no picture and no number and no motivation. Frustrated with my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment