Sunday, January 13, 2013

50,000 Words Day 7

Today I am glad for small favors and those people who think ahead because today I dipped into my savings account of words to achieve my goal of 1667 words. I spent much needed time with my family and enjoyed the Golden Globes and watches as Les Miserables captured so many awards. Victor Hugo wrote the book that the musical was based on. He wrote about hardship beyond anything I could think up. He created characters that step right off the page and let you crawl right inside their souls. I am always amazed at the incredible talent that comes from the imagination that God created in each of us. I listened to people that were humble, that were gracious and sharing in their moment in the spotlight. I also listened to a few that were not so humble, not so gracious. I aspire to use this imagination to continue my journey and create something from beginning to end. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment